The Cabin Chiang Mai Roadshow
Join The Cabin as its addiction experts deliver informative and cutting edge talks on the latest and most effective methods in addiction treatment.
- Delhi: May 13th
- Shangri-La’s – Eros Hotel, New Delhi
- 9am to 1pm
- Mumbai: May 15th
- Hilton Mumbai International Airport
- 9am to 1pm
- Free to attend, but RSVP essential
- Download PDF for full event details
- For more information and bookings, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +6593393328. Also see website for full description.
This seminar will focus on how we integrate CBT, 12 Steps and The 3 Circles to treat both chemical and process addictions in a shorter time span than traditional techniques. Our "all addictions" treatment model uses secular language, which is culturally adaptable, to dene and plan for abstinence, relapse triggers and recovery actions.
It can also be used to effectively individualise treatment for difficult to engage clients such as:
- Chronically relapsing addicts who display severe symptoms of addiction and require longer reduction plans.
- Dual diagnosis clients who need longer term medicating.
- Those with severe pain management issues who require medicating short to mid-term.
Do you know any other deaddiction/recovery related events? Let us know and we will list them.