DeAddictionCentres.IN exists to help people from all over India find relief and treatment for their addictions. Our goal is to provide the most comprehensive directory of Indian treatment providers on the web as well as resources to help people on their recovery journeys.
For Centre Owners
- Add Your centre. If you are not listed in our directory of over 900 centres throughout India, it’s easy! Just fill out the form and we’ll list your centre.
- If you’d like to edit your centre that is already listed, please contact us for assistance.
- Verify Your Centre. If your centre is already listed in our directory, consider verifying it. This helps our users know they can trust the information on your page. There are also benefits for you!
- Expand your reach. Thousands of people come to our website every month looking for help with addiction. Contact us for ways that we can help you connect with people looking for treatment.
Our goal is to serve the centres in our directory. If we can ever help you, let us know, and we will do our best to help!
What providers do we list?
We list all Indian addiction treatment providers for free. If you can’t find your centre on our site, learn how to submit your centre. In addition to Indian listings, we will list centres from other countries who accept Indian clients. There is a monthly fee for listing an international centre. Please contact us for details.
Connecting Addiction Professionals
List a job opening or find your dream job in the addiction treatment sector using our job board, India’s leading addiction and mental health job site. Looking to connect with other professionals? Join the DeAddiction Pro Facebook and Linkedin groups.
Since this is a community site, there are some things you can do to become more involved and help make this site the best resource it can possibly be.
- Join our Facebook Page! – We have over 1,20,000 fans and the largest deaddiction related community online. Keep in touch with everything that’s going on at DeAddictionCentres.IN. You can also follow us on Twitter.
- Share Your Story: If you have been through de-addiction and would like to share your story, submit it and we will post it on our blog.
- Submit Content to our Blog – If you own a de-addiction centre and would like to share with us your mission or how it was started, or anything else you would like to write about concerning de-addiction, we would love to post it! We will be sure to give credit to you and your centre, unless you would like to remain anonymous. Contact us if you are interested.
- Suggestions – If you have an idea of how to make this site better, send it along!
For general inquiries, contact us.