Our De-addiction centre is provided with 20 beds and was opened on 28.011.2010. This Project is incorporated by Public health Department, Corporation of Chennai.
The treatment and follow up is completely free of cost.
Patients addicted to Alcohol need specialized intensive treatment to abstain from substance abuse. Special focus will be given to the following aspects.
- Treatment for insomnia, withdrawal symptoms and co existing mental disorders.
- Effective individual and group counselling is provided. An understanding empathetic and supportive approach is provided.
- Alcoholic Anonymous (self help group) will support in recovery.
The public health department announces that Chennai Corporation staff and general public can make use of this opportunity and benefit from this centre.
The following activity we are giving, help us to achieve the goal.
- Complete Medical Screening ( Lab Analysis including ECG)
- Consultation by Physiatrist
- Effective Counselling ( Individual, Family, Group)
- Self Help Group ( Anon, Al Anon Meetings)
- Yoga Therapy( Specialised Asanas,Pranayama,Meditation)
- Recreation Activities like Carom, TV
Centre For Deaddiction, Chennai Reviews
Be the first to leave a review.