Contact Information: email@example.com
The purpose of De-Addiction Centres is to help people from all over India find relief from their addictions. Whether you or someone you know is addicted to alcohol, cigarettes, or drugs such as cocaine, brown sugar, heroin, or even prescription drugs, there is a place to find help. Browse our de-addiction centre directory to find a centre near you.
Browse our blog and read current addiction related news that will keep you informed on the current state of addiction treatment in India. Be inspired as you read stories from those who have gained freedom from their addictions. You can also find useful information concerning addiction and recovery in our resources section. We hope this site will continue to be a great help to people all across India as they seek to recover from their addictions.
For Centre Owners
- Add Your centre. If you are not listed in our directory of over 500 centres, it’s easy! Just fill out the form and we’ll list your centre.
- Verify Your Centre. If your centre is already listed in our directory, consider verifying it. This helps our users know they can trust the information on your page. There are also benefits for you!
Our goal is to serve the centres in our directory. If we can ever help you, send us an email and we will see what we can do.
Since this is a community site, there are some things you can do to become more involved and help make this site the best resource it can possibly be.
- Join our Facebook Page! – We have over 12000 fans and the largest deaddiction related community online. Keep in touch with everything that’s going on at DeAddictionCentres.IN. You can also follow us on Twitter or add us to your Google Plus circle.
- Share Your Story: If you have been through de-addiction and would like to share your story, submit it and we will post it on our blog.
- Submit Content to our Blog – If you own a de-addiction centre and would like to share with us your mission or how it was started, or anything else you would like to write about concerning de-addiction, we would love to post it! We will be sure to give credit to you and your centre, unless you would like to remain anonymous. Contact us if you are interested.
- Suggestions – If you have an idea of how to make this site better, send it along!
For General Inquiries, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.