One of the largest cities in the country, Hyderabad is home to one of the many de-addiction homes run by the Association for Social Health in India (ASHI). This association has been helping people become self reliant, addiction free individuals for 82 years.
This de-addiction and relief centre focuses specifically on children and women in need. ASHI believes that women are the pivot of society, and without strong women society is weak. With this attitude, ASHI has become a community and safe haven for children and women through shelters, homes, half-way homes, drug and alcohol de-addiction centres, out-patient centres, and multiple programs.
ASHI is a free program that is sustained through government support, donations, and internal revenue from women learning useful skills. Children and women are given education, life skills, help with personal battles, and hope at ASHI. Lives are changed, and opportunities are given to thousands because of this program’s passion for people.
View Larger Map
- Drug Counselling Centre in Khorlim, Mapusa, Goa
- Jagriti Drug De-addiction Centre in , Meerut, Uttar Pradesh
- NAVAJIWAN Jagriti Treatment & Rehabilitated Centre in , Guwahati, Assam
- Jagriti Nasha Mukti Kendra in , Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh
- Jagriti Counselling Centre & Treatment Centre in , Gangtok, Sikkim
- Jagriti Counselling Centre in , Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
- Jagriti Counselling Centre in Inderlok, Delhi, Delhi
- Jagriti Counselling Centre in , Delhi, Delhi
- Association for Social Health in India Counseling Centres in , New Delhi, Delhi
Other Deaddiction Centres of Interest:
See all Andhra Pradesh Centres.